Professional community management starts with a drive to provide exceptional customer service!
At Sellstate Alliance this is our STANDARD as well as your ADVANTAGE.
When it comes to managing a homeowner’s association (HOA) it is important to have the right support in place to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
Unique to the Sellstate Alliance HOA Division, your community is given a dedicated point of contact. With your dedicated Community Manager, our support staff delivers all the operational needs of your community. These include Homeowner Billing, Accounts Payable, Disclosures and Transfer Specialist, and Vendor and Violations Specialist.
If you would like a proposal for your community, please reach out. REQUEST A PROPOSAL HERE (LINK?)
Many HOAs chose to hire a professional association management company to help relieve as much of the day-to-day burden of community governance as possible. That’s where we come in! At Sellstate Alliance HOA, we have the expertise to effectively handle your community’s daily operations such as:
· Vendor Oversight
· Architectural submittals
· Assessment (dues) collection activities
· Financial Management
· Community maintenance and repair needs
· Conduct frequent community visits and inspections of common areas
· Administer consistent resident communication
· Execute the decisions made by the Board of Directors, while also ensuring homeowners remain in compliance with CC&Rs and state specific requirements.